POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Some problems solved [I/O Particle System] (MPG1, 414kb) : Re: Some problems solved [I/O Particle System] (MPG1, 414kb) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:35:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some problems solved [I/O Particle System] (MPG1, 414kb)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Feb 2004 13:50:04
Message: <i87vg1-eup.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Tim Nikias v2.0 wrote:
> So, with a final suggestion by Rune I've sorted some problems with the
> particle system and now proudly present another trial scene which tests the
> stability of the system with objects being inside curved objects etc. Enjoy!

I think you need a bit more random variation of the particle starting
velocities, they all follow exactly the same path at the beginning.

I wonder if you could post the scene setup and the simulation parameters
- i would like to try how mechsim compares in results and speed.

Christoph

Last updated 11 Jan. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______