POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : logo2 - attached files (1/1) : logo2 - attached files (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  logo2 - attached files (1/1)
From: Henry
Date: 6 May 2000 06:53:11
Message: <htp-A6D8D2.20224606052000@news.povray.org>
Greetings!

Attempt 2 sees me play with chaining the letters, instead of overlaying
them.  I also decided to go for a white background, just for a change.
And I went vertical, instead of horizontal.

The colour schemes and effects are cliche'd, I know, but like attempt 1,
it's the structure that I'm more interested in exploring.

Henry.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'POVlogo2GRAY.jpg' (12 KB) Download 'POVlogo2RGB.jpg' (18 KB)

Preview of image 'POVlogo2GRAY.jpg'
POVlogo2GRAY.jpg

Preview of image 'POVlogo2RGB.jpg'
POVlogo2RGB.jpg