POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Facehugger 2 (47kb) : Re: Facehugger 2 (47kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Facehugger 2 (47kb)
From: Henry
Date: 9 May 2000 10:03:38
Message: <htp-862CEB.23332509052000@news.povray.org>
In article <3918082d@news.povray.org>, "Peter Houston"
<hou### [at] inamecom> wrote:

> I think the scanner above the patient could do with some more work.
>
> Comments, suggestions....

If that big gray thing is supposed to be a scanner, I highly doubt that
it would have pipes extruding out from it which pass _between_ it and
the patient.

In addition, if it's a scanner, then it probably deserves some funky
lights on it (if only to light up the patient from above, so the
physician can see clearly).

I'm also having trouble trying to visualise where the display is.  Is it
located 20cm above the patient's head, or is it back about a metre?
Regardless, it is in a location which would *always* get in the way.
Why not relocate it to that curved bulkhead-type-thing-with-the-dial?

One last thing, about lighting:  You've got a (uniformly and very)
bright medlab.  Have you considered dimming it down a bit, and making
the light sources visible?

Apart from that, I like it.  I especially like the dangling
pointy-thing.  Maybe I'm just sick.  ;^)

Henry.