POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quiz : Re: Quiz Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quiz
From: Henry
Date: 10 May 2000 12:15:46
Message: <htp-5B7363.01453911052000@news.povray.org>
Warp,

Thanks for that - much appreciated!

I don't know about anyone else, but my brain is extremely receptive to
the "simple example, then code" method of teaching, and those three
examples were right on the mark.

Anyone know of a website out there which has more of this sort of stuff,
presented in this fashion?

I checked your VFAQ which pointed to:
  http://www.povray.org/links/
         POV-Ray_Include_Macro_and_Object_Files/
         Object_and_Scene_Files/
...but decriptions like "POV-Ray scene files and objects -Misc" doesn't
really do much to inspire _my_ imagination.

A two-column table.  Simple image on the left, code snippet on the
right.  That's all I'm after.

Thanks again.

Henry.