POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.5 Beta Test has started
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 17 Sep 2002 03:39:28
Message: <hsmdou41p8t43tjohjasuoa8nforpkut7n@4ax.com>
Hi all,

if you applied to become a beta tester and have not received
instructions per email by now, you probably entered an incorrect email
address. Let us know under what email you applied and we'll make sure.

We are no longer taking beta test applications at this point, unless
you are a registered user.

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom