POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Subsurface scattering with media : Re: Subsurface scattering with media Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subsurface scattering with media
From: Greg Edwards
Date: 17 Jan 2003 15:19:28
Message: <hrcf2jrx32we.1tla9c6jdf69u.dlg@40tude.net>
One more thing. I'd give an example but I'm still currently rendering the
SAME image that I mentioned before. It's been hovering at about 1 PPS at
1024x768. It should take off once it makes it through the isosurface
"walls". I'll be sure to post the image whenever it's done! I suppose I
could have turned down some more quality settings and focal blur but it's
close enough to done that I shouldn't restart.

Rendering line  232 of  768 [last line 2 PPS]