POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 : Re: Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jun 2007 08:17:48
Message: <hplf73l06h57bb98jgd4egcnisl8fkqvdu@4ax.com>
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:06:00 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>I can make the wear on the cloth less conspicuous of course, but I like it
>for the time being.

 I like it too

>I shall have a look at that site. I have been thinking about using the Hair
>Room or one of the conforming hair images to try and simulate fur, but that
>might be difficult. If FurFur works in Poser 6, it probably will work also
>in Poser 7.

Using PAE I had to hack the BVH files to remove the Centre of mass. I've not
tried FurFur or Drop Maker since I had Poser 4

>No the guy's hair is not dynamic. It is a G2 James conforming hair figure.
>The G2 versions of the hair in Poser 7 are somewhat better than those of
>Poser 6. While the Kozaburo hair is nice, I don't like its over-emphasized
>highlights in the image maps. The G2 do not have that problem.
>Unfortunately, the dynamic hair is still a difficult subject when exporting
>to POV-Ray. I have yet to experiment further with Poseray's lines which
>offer a partial solution for that. I hope FlyerX will find a brilliant
>solution some day... :-)

I was hoping that FlyerX had fixed the problem of dynamic hair :-(
And I am sure he will crack it one day.

Regards
	Stephen