POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do I do this? : Re: How do I do this? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:44:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I do this?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Jun 2001 17:21:12
Message: <ho1ditsnh8slhilm21gh0at57fchi7fa1d@4ax.com>
I wrote in message
>> Alternatively, although I absolutely don't know what I am doing, maybe
>> this will work as a link:

>VERY close, Peter!  The correct URL is this:

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 23:24:17 -0400, "Ian Burgmyer"
<the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>I suppose the 38B1C5D8.DFBABF96 is a global ID.

Well, I guessed the group mattered as a) Agent seemed to skim through
the groups searching for this message and b) when I telnet-ed
news.povray.org on the nntp port and played around (Hi Chris! :) ) I
noticed an error message along the lines of "No such message ID in
this group."

Anyway, you made it work, so who cares :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg