POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Looking for more info on cylinder lights : Re: Looking for more info on cylinder lights Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for more info on cylinder lights
From: Peter Popov
Date: 9 Feb 2002 15:10:24
Message: <hkia6ugh4oe010bf4f70t1d5km1t5mianp@4ax.com>
It was pointed out to me that cylinder lights in 3.5 are true
cylinders and not what they were in 3.1. I did some tests (visualized
them in media) and it seems to me to be so. So y'all might as well
forget about my babblings unless you need 3.1 clarified ;)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg