POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Aircraft Design : Re: Aircraft Design Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aircraft Design
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 14 Aug 2000 14:59:16
Message: <hgfgpssultg833377ok9kfok74u25hdon4@4ax.com>
On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:51:02 +0200, Jens Strohmeyer <j.s### [at] tu-bsde>
wrote:

>I send you this not to judge the image, but the plane !
>Any comments on the aircraft would be nice.

Jens this is most appropriate.  We have just been trying to answer the question
"What use is POV"  in p.newusers - you have provided an excellent example.

I like the look of your plane.  The concept is interesting and it looks if it
would handle in a sporty way.  It appears to have zero dihedral so I suppose you
designed it to be flown by an experienced pilot.  The junction of the booms with
the tailpane seems rather slender for a high stress region.  Is the construction
mainly fibreglass?

BTW I like the image :-)

dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
http://hamiltonite.com/