POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help !! - logo3.jpg : Help !! - logo3.jpg Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Help !! - logo3.jpg
From: Peter Popov
Date: 14 Feb 2001 05:36:50
Message: <hfbk8tot1r5hvtuj0qr59dek8l7f5234r1@4ax.com>
I need this on a white background and I need it soon, which is
somewhat hard as it takes 9 hours to render and I need to animate it
(but at a lower res, whew) :). Any ideas?

I can use a plain white background sphere and a combination of
no_image / no_reflection, or I can create a mask with a white pigment
/ ambient 1, or...? Please help, my brain's burned out and I can't
think rationally anymore, and I need this finished asap.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg

Attachments:
Download 'logo3.jpg' (140 KB)