POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hmm coffee... : Re: hmm coffee... - vaporeEfuoco.jpg Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hmm coffee... - vaporeEfuoco.jpg
From: Peter Popov
Date: 29 Nov 2002 02:24:08
Message: <he3euukgl0u8q1ulkqgrtvjqv3k31lb61t@4ax.com>
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:21:26 EST, "JRG" <jrg### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Kewl. You did that in PS didnt you. How did you do that?

Quite easy, actually. Desaturate, curves and film grain for the sepia
toning, then a copy of the original color pic as a new layer over
that, blended as "color" and masked so that only the flames show.

It doesn't do your pic much good but it does wonders to poorly taken
color photographs. As I said, I'm on a roll, having fun with this kind
of thing, and I figured I hadn't had a still life cannibalized yet,
so... :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg