POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : In Xanadu : Re: In Xanadu Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In Xanadu
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Oct 2008 05:24:50
Message: <hdp5g4thehvl3bugcf0ij6bdi7bb3qcnri@4ax.com>
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:07:06 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>I first wanted to make a harness but laziness persuaded me to do a collar
>:-)

I know that feeling ;)

>I suppose animals in the wild or in captivity develop different behaviours.
>They remain dangerous however, and a dragon's bite is definitely not a
>healthy thing.

Indeed not! Those bacteria are an additional weapon.

>> Your image is great but I can't see the damsel with a dulcimer ;)
>> As Janet said: "Clothify the palm trees ?!?!! LOL"
>> Nice one Steve :)
>
>Well, it was worth the trial anyway ;-)   It would need a really strong and
>fast computer. Come back in 2015.

I think so. I imagine that you would need to construct a mesh with several parts
so that you could give them different densities for their springiness. Computing
time - through the roof :)
Do you think that we will have Quantum PovRay by 2015?
--

Regards
     Stephen