POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 5b : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5b Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5b
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Jun 2007 05:48:19
Message: <hbi263patflui4np7gstccgktiqj366nr6@4ax.com>
On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:51:40 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>Not being entirely satisfied with the clothing Poser provides, nor with the
>clothing on sale by and large, and having very specific needs for a number
>of scenes I want to do, the only logical step was to go systematically
>through the Cloth Room and discover how far I could go. Only natural to make
>that available to the community. You and Stephen are actively
>involved/interested in this matter, but I am sure there are lots of silent
>watchers waiting impatiently for the next release :-)

This is appreciated by me. I would love to devote the time to Poser's cloth room
as I have similar requirements for non-bedroom oriented clothes. Alas, I am
spending most of my time in Bishop3D, which is becoming quite workable now.
(Alas! - Alack, I'll have to stop drinking your Dutch coffee or at least going
to your coffee shops :-)

Regards
	Stephen