POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels) : Re: Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface scene - plant2.jpg (?X480 pixels)
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 10 Jan 2000 14:15:58
Message: <hbbk7s4aqt15h1ajnb10g0ioju4fp1d4ak@4ax.com>
On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 17:32:22 -0800, "SamuelT." <STB### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>I'm still unhappy with the way I colored the cliff and it's plants, so I
>guess the scene isn't done yet.

The cliffs have the texture and colour I would expect in a some limestones and I like
the
naturalness of the plants.  The water is good - don't change it!

What jars slightly in the image for me is the square base under the canopy going
straight
down into the water.  To achieve a more realistic feel to this I would like to see it
resting on a, perhaps, sloping rock just surfacing from the water.

These iso-surfaces are creating a revolution in POV!

Great stuff.

David
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com