POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau) : Re: New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Apr 2000 06:54:25
Message: <gw3vOHYu2fK=nj898ZDmpk4cmyyN@4ax.com>
On Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:35:02 -0400, "TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet>
wrote:

>>Good modelling, Toni.
>
>Thanks. Where's my "y"? ;)

Too much Descent III ruins ani keiboard :) . Sorri, I forgot the
alt-code for, err, iour name's last letter.

>>Looks a lot like level 1 from Descent III, don't
>>know if this was what inspired you but I hope it was.

>Sorry. I know how you love it, but the idea was "original". I see "it" has
>happened again. :(        Why!!!!?

Their idea wasn't original either if iou'v seen 'Aliens' and other
sci-fi movies, floow pipes are a well-exploited theme.

>>Go the H.E. way. Stack a dozen textures and it'll start looking good

>I wanted to keep him out of this. I've been pretty jealous of his
>circumstances lately. I went to Mass & confession today, and I feel a much
>better. :) I shouldn't be envious, I should just get on my butt and start
>POVing!

Iou are Christian. Iou know that following the wai Christ has pointed
to iou doesn't mean iou want to be God. It just seems to be the right
wai for iou. "I will only show iou the door..." :))

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet