POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Povray 3.6 in Mac OS X 10.4.1 : Re: Povray 3.6 in Mac OS X 10.4.1 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:54:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 3.6 in Mac OS X 10.4.1
From: Clemens Schwaighofer
Date: 1 Jun 2005 21:02:39
Message: <gullevek-BFAE70.10023902062005@news.povray.org>
In article <1gxft09.1n2d05f18jpulyN%yvo.s@gmx.net>,
 yvo### [at] gmxnet (Yvo Smellenbergh) wrote:

> Schwaighofer Clemens <gul### [at] gullevekorg> wrote:
>
> > has anyboday already tried to run Povray 3.6 in Tiger? I tried to start
> > it, but nothing happens at all.
> No problem running 3.6 Build 0197 on tiger 10.4.1.
> Always useful to try is to trash the preferences and try again. If it
> doesn't work either, you can always move the old preferences back.

hmm, I did a fresh install, double clicked on the POV-Ray Icon but it
just loaded the script editor, so I changed it to use the Application
Loader, but when I double click it, nothing happens.

Do I need some special libs installed? or set special paths in my
enviroment?

> > I also tried MegaPOV and that starts fine.
> Of course ;-)

Well, after POV-Ray doesn't run, and doesn't show anything, I wasn't so
sure that it runs :)

lg, clemens