POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blurred Reflection, again (+ source) : Re: Blurred Reflection, again (+ source) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blurred Reflection, again (+ source)
Date: 13 Jun 2002 10:00:30
Message: <gp8hgu0ukdut0e1qic145crrs29q4in3gb@4ax.com>
On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:31:18 -0400, "TinCanMan" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:
> Please use the macro as you see fit and give any comments, criticism and
> suggestions.

This is probably nice macro but unfortunatelly currently I have no time to
test it so only a few notes after fast look at your code:
- there are case sensitive filesystems so use "functions.inc" instead of
  "Functions.inc"
- are you aware about noise_generator used in f_noise3D ? I think you expect
  that values of f_noise3D so "evenly" distributed. That's not true for all
  noise generators.
- I think there are better binaries group on this server to post useful macros

ABX