POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Feb 2000 06:42:25
Message: <goCuOLh6Al8OsWYvDfQ71JtXuf4n@4ax.com>
On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:55:24 -0500, Glen Berry <7no### [at] ezwvcom>
wrote:

>It would be nice to keep this history archived *somewhere*, but I'm
>not sure where. Perhaps distributing CD-ROM's with news archives as
>someone suggested is a possibility, but even if we don't have an
>archive of news, we'll still get along fine.

I archive them on CD every month. Everyone could do the same at will.
Selling this CDs though would violate the copyrights of maybe a
thousand people, and getting permission to do so would be an
unbearable if not impossible task, what with casual posters, obsolete
e-mails etc.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700