POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Is the "File Open" dialog box missing a few file types? : Re: Is the "File Open" dialog box missing a few file types? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is the "File Open" dialog box missing a few file types?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 17 Sep 2001 16:00:42
Message: <gelcqt4hfeu50reanbdbvscb4lh4i0dqmn@4ax.com>
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:57:52 -0400, Glen Berry <7no### [at] ezwvcom>
wrote:

>Yeah, I was kind of looking forward to seeing a few POV-Ray websites
>that bragged about actually being written with POV-Ray itself.

Dunno about POV websites, but I can point you to about a dozen I've
done that have a meta generator tag that says "POV-Ray for Windows
v3.1g" :)

That is, unless my boss has decided to underline a word and opened the
thing in that crappy FP thing he uses.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg