POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hiroshima attack : Re: Hiroshima attack Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hiroshima attack
From: John
Date: 7 Apr 2007 15:34:25
Message: <gdrf131jq0d9qnl8koi2o1jo6hsvuev7ig@4ax.com>
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:26:49 -0600, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:58:20 +0100, St. wrote:
>
>>     I wonder if PoV-Ray will be around then Jim?  ;)
>
>No doubt it will be, if the planet is still here anyways.  Maybe it'll
>have to hitch a lift off the planet....<g>
>
>>      And if so, what will it be like?
>
>Real-time. ;)
>
>Jim

Bother Bother Bother,

That post really got me in the mire with the Ministry of Temporal
affairs.  We are supposed to use the Megahard quantum temporal checker
as well as the spell checker on all posts to the Chaos Ages.

I guess it is not so bad as we see that you did not spread this
information further before it was deleted from the server was
destroyed.  Thank you.

Sending messages back is not too energy intensive but it takes at
least four micro black holes to provide the power to take the much
more unpleasant and radical corrective steps that some times have to
be used and the ministry do not like the expense.

I see you have assumed that the planet is still here, well in a way it
is, but it is a bit different after first contact in -  Aghhhh  - I
have to go they have just teleported through the orbital shield. No
matter what they say do not trust the inscets from