POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : UDO, Group and No matching } in 'material', Error - UdoProblem3.zip : UDO, Group and No matching } in 'material', Error - UdoProblem3.zip Server Time
28 Apr 2024 16:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  UDO, Group and No matching } in 'material', Error - UdoProblem3.zip
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 16 Oct 2003 19:30:00
Message: <gaauovks5tmpmehodhinl7rbr3cfd8jpqm@4ax.com>
Phew! Sorry about this.
I have uploaded a minimal scene to m.b called UdoProblem3.zip It has a mdl, a
UDO and an inc file(s).
The problem is this.
When I put an object with a normal texture in a group with a UDO (doesn't mater
if it's generated with PoseRay or 3DWin) I get the dreaded "Parse Error: No
matching } in 'material', texture identifier found instead"
I've tried calling the texture mesh2 (It's after midnight just now) to no avail.
The scene renders fine if I take either the UDO or the object out of the group,
or if I clear the texture from the object.
I included a mesh in the group for testing but it is not required andI tested it
in the final release. Could someone confirm this

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: