POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : image map problem (Moray) : Re: image map problem (Moray) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image map problem (Moray)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 27 Nov 2000 03:18:08
Message: <g3642t8to0trfpso5b2pjeptccismgo2e7@4ax.com>
Hi 23yrold3yrold, you recently wrote in povray.general:

> unless someone tells me different, Moray tends to subtlely mess
> up image maps;
I'll tell you different. Moray neither subtly nor obviously messes up
image maps.

> it's there, just translated to a funny position.
It's not translated to a funny position. It's left at the origin of
the object it's assigned to. But since the image map is displayed in
wireframe, it should be a lot easier to place correctly than editing
the POV file.

Followups to moray.win

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom