POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 1 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 1
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Apr 2007 11:49:57
Message: <g04c33t0643jhsufebl574g6u8uu6n4hkq@4ax.com>
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:19:52 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I started with my major challenge, to make clothes in/for Poser. I start
>really from basics, so, the simplest piece of garment is.... a poncho!
>Fo those who have put a tablecloth on a table, this is basically the same
>thing.
>
>OK. Back to the drawing board...

That's not bad try increasing the offset depth and steps per frame. For a static
pose you can drop the air dampening to zero, as well.
I finished my clothes for my animation. Well I've done as much as I can be
bothered with and will post the results tomorrow, warts and all :-)

Regards
	Stephen