POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more ruin [45 Kb] : Re: more ruin [45 Kb] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: more ruin [45 Kb]
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Aug 2008 08:35:37
Message: <fv3lb45lj8reh6ef5n5lbv83020l14kuos@4ax.com>
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 07:44:46 -0400, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:

>> You are too hard on yourself, Jim. That looks very good. Of course a low poly
>> version for distance shots is a good idea.
>
>And as something that could be 'weathered'

That's true, you don't want to weather something with so much fine detail. Like
putting ketchup on a filet steak. Oops! I forgot where you live :)

>Thankyou for the encouragement!  Perhaps there are elements here that
>are salvageable :)

Aunt Aida! I'd be more than happy with what you've done already. I think that
they would look great a part of the back/midground of your bistro. In fact I can
see (in my minds eye) the tearoom at the museums of Heraklion or Phaistos.
--

Regards
     Stephen