POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : stones on street : stones on street Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  stones on street
From: ABX
Date: 11 Oct 2002 03:12:02
Message: <frtcqukqskq3snrb0trt3haqem0f4m6i30@4ax.com>
Taking some rest from patching I tried to recreate some pattern I see every
evening. Here are stones on the street. Input parameters:
StoneGrid,StreetRadius,StreetWidth,MortarMax,MortarMin,NumberOfGrays.
Number of Grays says number of entries in pigment_map to be applied as stone
textures. This pattern can be simple extended with stone surface in ceils and
can be converted into heighfield or isosurface so can have additional 3D look.
Any comments ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: