POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere - FRAG : CGSphere - FRAG Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  CGSphere - FRAG
From: Kyle
Date: 1 Mar 2007 17:39:59
Message: <frkeu2ldd716rbthfacme1u6cnmsktn2l5@4ax.com>
Here's a CGSphere WIP that I'm about 75% done with.  I still need to work on the sand
texture and
throw some grass and twigs around the scene.  I want to add some overlaying shadows as
well, such as
from a nearby tree.  I think I'm pretty much done with the grenade at this point.
BTW, It's all
POV-Ray CSG.

I've been a little distracted, working on other things this past week, but hope to get
back on this
project and finish it soon.

Anyway, I'm looking for comments and criticisms on the progress so far.

Thanks.

Kyle

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: