POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : 3.5 beta : Re: 3.5 beta Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:46:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 beta
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 17 Sep 2002 12:26:37
Message: <fqleoug23j324ri2jdqck6j6aepm325f7k@4ax.com>
Hi Stefan Sobol <>, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> 1. Will the beta read in Moray 3.3 MDL's correctly?
Yes, of course.

> 2. Are the 3.3 plugins expected to work with 3.5?
Yes.

> 3. Will the existing color scheme editor work with 3.5?
No. It will need to be adapted. As you may have noticed, the default
scheme is different to the last version. I only updated the default
scheme, the others have been commented out since they are not
complete.

> 1. The camera fustrum is not drawn completely in all views. Some views
> show the whole thing, but others may show only a few lines.
> 2. Lights tend to disappear from view if they are moved.
This might be a problem with the clipping planes. Ctrl-Right-Click
over the view name and make sure that the near and far clipping planes
are not too close.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray