POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Display Interface : Re: Alien Display Interface Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:25:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Display Interface
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Feb 2001 07:15:30
Message: <fpif8tchtlh70gvk3tie23b055t6o6lfh0@4ax.com>
On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 14:18:49 -0500, "Darcy Johnston"
<djo### [at] inamecomNOSPAM> wrote:

>Hey, I'm working on a scene where I want to have a space scene as shown from
>an alien ship's display panel.
>Here's what I have so far. I'm not overly concerned with the space scene
>itself right now, since it already has alot added to it, but I was hoping to
>illicit some suggestions on improving the interface.
>
>Any and all ideas are appreciated.

I suggest you look at a game such as Descent Freespace or some of the
Star Wars series (there are demos available... huge download times,
though). There are some really nifty interfaces in there.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg