POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: ABX
Date: 2 Jan 2003 03:04:04
Message: <for71v83s5ujpiidq3crdjuhkto6jv21a6@4ax.com>
On Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:09:05 +0100, Nicolas Calimet <pov### [at] freefr> wrote:
> > And it also produces so much better PDF output... ;-)
>
>	Not really: see for instance page 19 of the current PDF docs,
> there are not PDF hyperlinks and no thumbnails in the file.

page 19 counting from first or page 19 counting from numbered as "1" ? :-)

In case of some urls there was no <ulink> tag applied. So I have to know what
tag you mean exactly to verify a bug. Please be more specific to help us make
it better.

>	Use PDFLaTex  ;op

Note, we are multienvironment team: windows (development tested on 95, 98, NT
and probably more), linux, mac (various versions) and we need effective but
uniform development. XSLT processors are easier to operate than TeX
environment. I could not force to work any of PDF outputs using TeX. I have
already looked for help with some experienced persons and could not find any.
But DocBook sources are available, if you have some experience, free time and
can provide tutorial how to do it for all mentioned platforms, please help us.

Any help in making MegaPOV documentation better either in appearance and
content is welcome.

ABX