POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Spline inconsistencies : Re: Spline inconsistencies Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline inconsistencies
Date: 22 Feb 2002 04:33:46
Message: <fo3c7uk6rd723gm8nc12bobiov20ktboml@4ax.com>
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:25:49 +0100, "Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk>
wrote:
> And did I forget to say that
> the internal splines are much faster than splines generated by include
> files?

And we shouldn't forget they can be used in functions/isosurfaces.

I think : 'experimental feature' is good stage. At this time opinions (like
Rune's problem) can be gathered and during 4.0 rewriting all splines in POV
can be joined as one internal engine with different interfaces and aplications
(post proces/spline/lathe/animation tools).

ABX