POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : +L command line option ignored ? : Re: +L command line option ignored ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: +L command line option ignored ?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Feb 2004 13:40:04
Message: <fm6vg1-00m.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Stefan Maierhofer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 3.6 beta: if I use the +L switch at the command line
> (example: pvengine.exe +Lc:\scene\test .....)
> it is ignored?
>
> The exactly same command line works with Povray 3.5.

You should try entering the +Lxx in the command line field and not when
starting POV-Ray.  Also make sure you quote when there are spaces in the
path name.  And please post a full report, see:

Subject: Beta-test Bug Report Requirements
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:39:19 -0800
From: Ken <ken### [at] tagpovrayorg>
Newsgroups: povray.beta-test

especially including the complete text message display of POV-Ray.

Christoph

Last updated 11 Jan. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______