POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : can't create function{spline{}} : Re: can't create function{spline{}} Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: can't create function{spline{}}
Date: 20 May 2002 06:54:57
Message: <falheugtkrhj9vt19rj05c7d0c249426nc@4ax.com>
On Mon, 20 May 2002 11:14:30 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
>Yes, as mentioned in another thread you might recall that declaring has been
>disallowed in functions to fix a problem you had with it.
>Looking at this code doing so might go a bit too far.  I will see if there are
>better solutions...

Probably for the same reason I can't use such construction:

  #local fn_T=function { Reorient_Trans( Axis, x) }

which is basic construction in iso_csg library. Wasting identifiers and time
for assigments is not very good solution :-(

ABX