POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cathy's World #2 : Re: Cathy's World #2 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cathy's World #2
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Apr 2007 03:36:29
Message: <f8oo23d7l48lafps8ov4ofvidsebqtrdo0@4ax.com>
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:05:13 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>Ah! Here is the expert speaking!! :-) Thank you Stephen, I think this is
>going to be very helpful. As said, I have not yet really explored this
>domain of Poser, so it is all new to me, but this kind of advice is
>certainly helping to make progress. Thanks indeed.

Hardly an expert but I've had quite a few problems, some I've managed to solve
and a lot I've not. It might help if I'd read the tutorials properly and start
off simply. Unfortunately for me I want to run before I've learnt to walk :-)
The forums I've found don't give much help for what I want to do (I've been
spoilt by this newsgroup) and my time is limited :-)
If I can be of help please ask.

Regards
	Stephen