POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] which IE version for winhelp : [doc] which IE version for winhelp Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  [doc] which IE version for winhelp
Date: 31 Dec 2001 10:34:58
Message: <f5013u8ht6eueim8oijke0216vrtaaa5c6@4ax.com>
There is note in windows download page : "IE version 4 or later is strongly
recommended so as to ensure the correct functioning of the documentation."
But when help is viewed with IE4 then every page contains header and footer "The
Microsoft HTML Help system works best with IE5 or later. We recommend you
upgrade."

"HTML Help works best with IE5" sounds like note of MS but I've checked on
microsoft.com and there is nothing about IE5 in HTML Help FAQ. Is IE5 really
recommended for some of features or is it some kind of documentation bug?

ABX