POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : No thumbnail preview stored in file [3.5] : No thumbnail preview stored in file [3.5] Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:32:41 EDT (-0400)
  No thumbnail preview stored in file [3.5]
From: Bernd Klenk
Date: 17 Oct 2003 06:00:52
Message: <f4fvovk8t9muafnpgk7pu1iujimkpr2k13@4ax.com>
Hi.

I seem to be unable to get a preview-image to be stored in my
mdl-files.
VIEW/CONFIGURATION/MORAY "Save thumbnail to MDL" is checked, but it
doesn't work. I rendered an image in pov and rendered to backdrop, but
nothing works. I even opened CoffeeCup.mdl which has already a
thumbnail embeded, saved it and the thumbnail was gone.

What am I doing wrong?
Did I miss something?

Bernd