POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bugs in Moray Build 9365 : Re: Bugs in Moray Build 9365 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bugs in Moray Build 9365
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 28 Apr 2004 00:55:36
Message: <f4eu80t2k5aih361flhv2ec51kco1ec0a3@4ax.com>
Hi Arne Kleinophorst, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> there's a problem in the polycube plugin. Too many vertices are created
> when using certain settings. I'm still investigating.
Yes, I have verified this. If you convert this to a mesh, simply do a
Weld operation in Point mode with all points selected. That will give
you the mesh you expect (and can see).

> And a strange discovery??? After Recompiling the roundedCube.plugin the
> lua icons can be seen on XP??? Or has it to do with Build 9365?
Well, kind of. Moray V3.5 actually uses true-color icons, but Fullmoon
provided 256-color ones. I think Luis did some work in Fullmoon and I
did some work in Moray to make this work in more cases....

> I'm pretty sure that photons setting are not read in from the mdl-files
> saved in the previous build.
Do you have a repro? Step-by-step?

> And i can't save and load defaults.
Yes, I haven't written that part yet (as mentioned in the email, I
think).

Thanks for the feedback. Look for a new beta version soon that will
preserve selection across Mesh editing sessions (it's already working
for face mode)....

- Lutz
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom