POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Galadriel's Mirror : Re: Galadriel's Mirror Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Galadriel's Mirror
From: Kyle
Date: 29 May 2005 22:09:42
Message: <f3tk91hjm12fe7m6oksuucm3dtca8q6s0n@4ax.com>
On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:48:32 -0400, Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet>
wrote:

>After adjusting the gamma up a lot, you can see it's full of details. It may look OK
on a mac, but
>may still be a little to dark.

Yep, I see that now.  Cranked gamma waaaay up to see the detail.

FWIW, I kind of like the effect I see without the gamma cranked up,
just a silhouette of a few leaves against the bright fountain.  Hints
of life in an otherwise dark surrounding...

Kyle