POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking Lot (55kbu) : Re: Parking Lot (55kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parking Lot (55kbu)
From: David Parrott
Date: 16 Feb 2000 19:27:44
Message: <euawaBA36rq4Iwhy@quayles1.demon.co.uk>
In article <chrishuff_99-E6A475.20090815022000@news.povray.org>, Chris
Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> writes
>In article <38A94427.1D7CEE0F@home.com>, Thomas Lake <tla### [at] homecom>
>wrote:
>
>> Hay good to see another 17 year old here besides me:-) I have to say
>> though that your work is beyond mine:-)
>
>Hey, don't forget me! I am also 17. :-)
>I don't do much "art" though, mostly I play around with adding features
>to POV-Ray and writing simulations.

Well I am 16, I do not do all that much POV art because I am not very
good at all at it, I have a lack of inspiration. I like poking around in
the POV source but nothing constructive ever comes out of it, I struggle
with the maths but I keep going and will conquer it and do something
useful one day!.
--
  David Parrott    E-mail: xam### [at] quayles1demoncouk
                      ICQ: 13313977