POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : OBJ Exports : Re: OBJ Exports Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OBJ Exports
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 30 Aug 2002 02:09:39
Message: <eu2umu41bid61sgj5fffpjs9lprf4k7lli@4ax.com>
Hi Paul Hustava, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> When I attempt to export a User Defined Object from Moray, no INClude file
> is created (at least none that I can find).
Yes, that is correct. As you noted UDO stands for User Defined Object,
so it allows you to bring in an object that you define. If you already
have it in Moray, why export it to UDO? That feature was added so that
the wireframe could be exported to UDO to ease creation of a wireframe
for your self-made object.

Regards

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom