POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New include file demo (79K) : Re: This better? (177K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This better? (177K)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Jan 2001 16:33:17
Message: <eo9t5tot7rgee3samv82v2uimmb5rk01rf@4ax.com>
Following up on my own post here.

>Two little nits to pick. First, do you insist on the text having a
>shadow?

I should havew guessed someone would have already picked that one up
by the time I posted :)

>And second, the plural of "vertex" is "vertices" :)

I never knew "vertexes" was accepted. Must be the Latin classes I once
took. Sorry.

>Aside from that, great job and great math!

Ditto.

(oops, I am replying to my own post... at least I agree with myself)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg