POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fun with bubbles (~100k) : Re: Fun with bubbles (~100k) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun with bubbles (~100k)
From: bob
Date: 9 Jul 2004 13:28:19
Message: <ej13s1-j81.ln1@phillip.local.net>
Andrew C on Mozilla wrote:
> Very nice.
>
> Looks like you have either radiosity or area lights in there, so I can
> imagine this was not fast at all... neat effect though.
>
> Andrew @ home.
>
> PS. Is it ment to be half black? Or is that max_trace set too low?

It's meant to be like that. For this one I uploaded it to a friends
server and ran it on there, I don't think he ever found out that I did
maybe 15-20 pictures on there :-D Anyone with that much hardware (Dual
Xeons and 2 Gigs of RAM) who doesn't use it at all (it serves IRC for
like 10 people) deserves that :P