POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Uh-oh...more Truck Parts...Winter has arrived! - TP - Snow - lights on.jpg (0/1) : Re: Uh-oh...more Truck Parts...Winter has arrived! - TP - Snow - lights on.jpg (0/1) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh-oh...more Truck Parts...Winter has arrived! - TP - Snow - lights on.jpg (0/1)
From: Defective
Date: 5 Dec 2000 12:02:17
Message: <ef7q2t0brlo70pnuvrsmh3883rq0kq3de4@4ax.com>
On Tue, 05 Dec 2000 11:17:14 +0100, Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde> blathered:

>You probably should at least add a slope threshold to the snow macro,
>because it would not stick that much to the material in this case.

It's YOUR macro.  I'm waiting to see if you come up with that option.

Reminds me of something else that was happening when I had twice as
much snow in the scene.  The snow sitting on the outside of the fender
was overhanging right through to the inside of the box.  I thought I'd
done something bizarre in modelling the box...

>Anyway it look funny.

Thanks.  I keep plugging away at the truck model and every time I see
something interesting my render times go through the roof.

Defective O-O

http://members.home.com/redundant/Defective/
(yes, I know that's the wrong membername...ran out of space at
http://members.home.com/defective/)