POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : lilo help : lilo help Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  lilo help
From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 Jul 2002 18:26:22
Message: <ecreiu8d5gmj78jpijkhakm7l541n1544e@4ax.com>
I set up another hard drive with XP Pro. Now I have /dev/hda1 running
Win98SE, /dev/hda3 running Slack 8 and /dev/hdb1 running WinXP Pro. I
put the appropriate 'other' section in /etc/lilo.conf that reads (by
memory)

other = /dev/hdb1
  label = WinXP
  table = /dev/hdb

After running lilo, the partition is listed. It does not boot, though.
I know it's working because I can set my BIOS to boot from that disk
and XP works fine. In fact this post is being written in XP.

What am I doing wrong?

Oh, and BTW, it's the latest LILO, 22.something, just got it from
slackware.com

Any ideas?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg