POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : uv_mapping in function crashes beta 13 : Re: uv_mapping in function crashes beta 13 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uv_mapping in function crashes beta 13
From: Peter Popov
Date: 26 Mar 2002 15:49:08
Message: <ebn1au03cqm9470894qf6j4uojp9gsqm4b@4ax.com>
On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:47:46 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>First, there are a few spelling mistakes/inaccuracies,

Yes, of course, the 's' should be single, as I've heard it pronounced
as a 'z.' I figured the wrong spelling of schirm because I remember
hearing a long 'i' sound. Anyway, thanks for the corrections :)

>second, this one is longer:

Yeah, right, I remember a friend of mine who lives in Austria now
sending me this correction. She was really fond of the triple f :)

>And I can think of longer words.  Anyway, this if off-topic, but I don't read
>p.off-topic lets just end it here ;-)

I've set up the follow-up just in case but I'd rather end it here,
too. Thanks again for the longer + corrected version.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg