POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YACELP (~224kau) : Re: signatures Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: signatures
From: Alan Kong
Date: 6 Aug 2000 16:51:43
Message: <eajrosokakr5l0or04gloko4c8gc4kp496@4ax.com>
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:15:30 -0400 "Bill DeWitt"
<the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

>I did the same thing. Still do. The only bank in a town I lived in told
>me that they would not accept my printed signature, so I messed it up a
>little but still printed it, and they took it.

  I guess they can tell you anything they want but (I think) you should
be able to print if you so choose, Bill. If they were concerned about
security of your account, even printing can yield telltale
discrepancies. It just may not be as apparent to the untrained eye.