POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stereo tram (25k bfu) : Re: Stereo tram (25k bfu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo tram (25k bfu)
From: Glen Berry
Date: 25 Apr 2000 02:30:55
Message: <eDsFORXJS+GqrCBzq3c6ni3cyJ5X@4ax.com>
On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:32:13 +0100, "Alf Peake"
<alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote:

>The red image has no contrast and is too dark, but I don't know how to correct that.
>would look for 2 colours that contrasted each other and survived jpeg.

When I have problems with an image losing color saturation during JPEG
compression, I simply increase the saturation of the image and save it
again. It works fairly well that way. For some reason, some images
really lose a lot of color saturation when converted to JPEG.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )