POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gradient Twilight : Re: Gradient Twilight Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gradient Twilight
From: IMBJR
Date: 15 Sep 2000 14:30:13
Message: <e6r4ssgnolbq5tfcot92iukqiko46bels9@4ax.com>
On Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:39 +1200, "Ian Witham"
<ian### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>"IMBJR" <imb### [at] imbjrcom> wrote in message news:39c23330@news.povray.org...
>> Although this may appear to be just a photograph or an image-map, it is in
>> fact a 2D gradient applied to a sky-sphere with a little turbulence thrown
>> in.
>
>So, you could produce an animated-turbulent-type sky?? sort of a
>look-out-I-just-ate-drugs kind of a swirling-sky effect? Is that possible??

I would imagine so. In fact I had to restrain myself from using the
existing clock code in the script. However, if you look in the
animations group you should find "In-Out Connie" that uses varying
sampling to pull a fake outa-focus trick.

Symmetry is wrong:
http://www.imbjr.com