POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : atmosphere compensation in satellite images [161+188k] : Re: atmosphere compensation in satellite images [161+188k] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: atmosphere compensation in satellite images [161+188k]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 May 2006 11:50:03
Message: <e3np4i$sca$1@chho.imagico.de>
Sven Littkowski wrote:

> I want to ask you, since you develop planetary render scenes, if you are
> able to create a planet with clouds as seen - as photo - inside my image.
> Moreover, if you can do such things, I want to ask you also if you would
> like to work together with me.

Thanks for the invitation.  My renders are hardly suited for a realistic
background in a space scene because they don't include any clouds and
rendering is both time and memory consuming.

I have already considered creating a free-to-use small scale
demonstration version with only fairly low detail data and a cloud layer
but this would hardly be suited for a high resolution space scene.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 04 May. 2006)