POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TAG Logo example : Re: TAG Logo example Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TAG Logo example
From: Glen Berry
Date: 30 Apr 2000 08:21:43
Message: <dwoMObW6Ro7i=MjE=71Mc+AgOb+Q@4ax.com>
On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:40:39 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>The attached image is one I was working on for the POV-Ray TAG.

<HARMLESS PARODY>

Fancy yourself a bit like God, giving Adam the initial spark of life,
eh? What's next, pictures of Kethedrals showing the faithful bowing in
fervent prayer on the checkerboard floor, before the Holy Reflective
Sphere of Ken?

I can see it now. Priests dedicating their lives to the interpretation
of the holy renderings of Ken, and to his many sacred bookmarks.
Passages shall be read aloud in the Kethedral from the holy writings
rendered as stone tablets. Passages that tell everything from the
initial creation...

"...And Ken said: 'Let there be light_fading!' and there was
light_fading..."

...to the final days:

"...and whatsoever website was not found in the Bookmarks of Ken, was
cast into the flaming lake of spam."

</HARMLESS PARODY>

Keep the faith,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )